Tuesday, March 20, 2007

bye bye blogspot.com

It seems that anything.blogspot.com is blocked in China.

After Xanga, this place might soon be blocked again. The good thing is that blogger.com is still good and alive. Even tho I can not view my blog, I can still see the comments and edit my posts.

Once this place is blocked, wonder where I will go next. Wretch is not a bad choice just that "lalilata" is taken. I will need to think a new name again.

ahh... It just sucks to live in a country where the government like to block websites. The worse is that their people actually like the idea of being limited behind the bars. I personally don't hold anything against this government, just it would be great if expats can be given ID for surfing the web. I meant... they can monitor what web sites I go to and what I do on the web all they want, just don't block my blogs.

I just noticed that facebook is being super slow. Might it be in the process of being blocked?

No comments: